Thursday, July 12, 2012

our wedding day {part one: the temple}

May fifth was seriously the best day of my life! It was such a perfect day, I am so happy to be sealed to Alex for time and all eternity, he's pretty great! The sealing was so amazing, and even though I don't remember much of what was said, {because I was trying to talk myself out of tears} I know that the spirit was so strong and I have never felt so confident in any decision I have ever made. Thanks to everyone who helped make this day so great, and for supporting us and our decision to be married! 
 

Well, if you have made it this far you probably deserve some kind of an award! Sorry there were so many pictures, but hey, in my defense I feel like I did a pretty great condensing job, we have 500 edited pictures from our wedding day!


2 comments: