Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Alex's Christmas Work Party!


Adams Hafen and CO. took the whole crew down to Las Vegas for the night, what a treat! We rode down with Alex's parents and checked into our hotel at the hard rock, it was so nice! That night we went to Margaritaville with the office. We shared the nacho's at our table, they were delicious! For dinner Alex and I got coconut shrimp, and fish taco's to share, my two favorite things! After dinner we headed to the Jeff Dunham show at Planet Hollywood. It was funny, but probably not very appropriate for young kids, like it said it was! I know I would never take my kids!! After the show the whole office went and enjoyed Ben & Jerry's ice cream, yum! The next day we did some shopping and then headed home. Kambree wasn't invited to the office party so my mom volunteered to keep her for a sleepover, they had a lot of fun and Kambree was a good sleeper, yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment