Wednesday, July 1, 2015

KAMBREE'S GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!























































 Best photo, EVER!

Kambree's birthday was one for the books. I spent sooo much time prepping for her party, but I loved the way everything turned out! We had a BBQ + Ice cream cake and lots of other goodies! We swam, opened presents, and did sparklers, it was the perfect party. It was so good to celebrate my favorite one year old, she was a happy happy girl the whole time. She is my water baby so a pool party couldn't have been topped, she was meant to be a summer baby, she looooves the water! Happy Birthday baby girl, I can't imagine life without you. You made our lives a million times better in every way. Our world pretty much revolves around you but I wouldn't have it any other way. You are full of sass, but love unconditionally. We love you so so much, don't forget it! Happy Birthday Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment