Wednesday, January 11, 2012

tis' the season

Due to the fact that Alex and I were so recently engaged Christmas day sure was a busy one for us! Two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners were the result of both our families living here in sunny St. George. Instead of typing another novel ill just post the pictures from Christmas day! 
Grandma Gates' house was our first stop where we had a delicious breakfast that consisted of Grandma Tobler's cinnamon rolls, and hot chocolate!
Grandma Hafen's was our next stop where we had breakfast #2! She is seriously so cute, she felt bad that she didn't have a present for me so she went and got all of these things she has been saving for the next person to come into the family. What a doll she is!
We had lunch at Grandma and Grandpa Esplin's house where we stuffed ourselves silly. As if we hadn't already had enough to eat that day... Their house is absolutely adorable, and when Alex and I get married we will be living in their basement where they built an apartment for their grandchildren to use as they were married. Rent free? yes please!
We had our next lunch and my mom's brothers house in which I could not eat one more bite. Except for desert:) There will always be room for a little cheesecake in my day! Along with my family is my Grandma Vink and her husband Roger. I don't actually have a picture with my Grandpa Isom but he was here as well! 

Here's to a wonderful 2011 and a new year full of new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment