Monday, April 2, 2012

kickin' off the new year


     This year I just decided to make one new years resolution with hopes that I would be able to stick to it. I decided that I wanted to take lots and lots of pictures. Alex and I decided that we would get a new camera and count it for both our birthday presents this year, which we thought seemed like a pretty good idea. I LOVE MY CAMERA. It really is the best.
     For Christmas, Al's parent got all of the family tickets to the university of San Francisco VS. BYU game. We made a weekend out of it, and I came to the realization that I may never get his families names down. There are so many of them, my goodness! The weekend was so great we went to Zupas which is my new favorite place due to the fountain drink raspberry crystal light on the rocks {the good ice} yumm. We also went bowling at the Wilkinson Center which was really fun too. I think my favorite part was hitting up the Krispy Kreme donut shop with my favorite boy and eating way to many donuts though. I am so lucky to be coming into this family they really are so great, I love each and every one of them even if I don't have their names down quite yet. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

 {I want you to all know that we did NOT sleep together, but we enjoyed lots of donuts and ESPN Top Ten}









No comments:

Post a Comment