Monday, December 17, 2012

Gates Family Progressive Dinner

Every Christmas season the Gates clan does a progressive dinner. Except its not really a progressive dinner, its more of a progressive party I guess. We started at my Uncle John and Aunt Michelle's house to eat popcorn and watch home videos of my dad and all his siblings when they were young. In these videos my dad is just a little baby and it is so funny to see all his siblings packing him around, dressing him up in girl clothes, make-up, and gelled hair. SO FUNNY. Seriously I love it. I also love watching the videos of my grandpa and seeing him holding and kissing his kids, i love it so much! Then we headed to my Uncle Tyler and Aunt Mary Dawn's house to sing and play Christmas music on the chimes. We are quite the musicians if i would say so myself. Next we went to Travis and Sue's for the "right family" present pass along. Alex and I were on a team and we won five bucks! We then went to my parents to decorate gingerbread cookies our family is pretty crafty ha! We ended up at my grandma's house for soup and breadsticks. It was such a fun night, we sure look forward to this party every year!



No comments:

Post a Comment