Tuesday, December 18, 2012

pine valley getaway

I may or may not be the happiest girl ever right now! Finals week is over and I survived. My schedule was tough this semester but it feels so good to be done. I am not going to school next semester since I got my associates degree this semester and I have done all my pre-requisite courses for the radiography program. Yay! I have a big break which I am thrilled about. This last week has been a rainy one in St. George which means no work for me! It has seriously been so nice. Alex and I decided we would invite some friends for a little getaway in Pine Valley this weekend and it was so nice to get out of town. We headed up on Saturday, watched the proposal had Papa Murphy's pizza then watched the Jazz game that night! We had Chris and Danica Oviatt, and Taylor and Paige Langston join us up there! We slept over and the next morning we got all ready to go to church but when we got there we saw the sign that said church was an hour earlier. oops. We headed home finished cleaning up the cabin and headed home. The trip was short and sweet but we sure do love going to Pine Valley. There was probably about a foot of snow up there and it was 27 degrees! So cold, but so fun.
NEVER get the 5 meat pizza! It is huge and weird. Just stick with the garlic chicken, its much tastier!
When Alex and I pulled into Pine Valley we headed down our street to the cabin and realized that if we pulled off the street at all that we would get stuck. We ended up tracking down the snow plow guy and I had to convince him to come plow our road for us so we could park!

No comments:

Post a Comment