Sunday, January 4, 2015

CHRISTMAS DAY

Christmas Day is always so crazy, it seems like I always take way less pictures than I should! This year we slept at home, we woke up really early and headed over to my parents house to open presents, then we met at Grandma Ramona's for a yummy breakfast, then to my Grandma's house for another breakfast, then to Alex's parents for presents, and then we hurried to my parents to talk to our sister missionaries! We are BUSY on Christmas! It was so so good to talk to our sisters though! After we got done talking we went to Darlo and Grace's house for lunch. It is always a crazy, busy day, but it so fun to get to see all of our family! Merry Christmas!

P.S. A few days before Christmas three random presents showed up at Alex's parents house with my name on them. No one would say who they were from and I was so confused. Alex was totally tricking me, and even after I opened them no one would say who they were from. The only people that actually knew about it was Alex and his mom! Alex got me a cricut explore and I was so so excited about it! It was one of those things that I wanted, but I would never buy for myself, so I was really excited and surprised, thanks sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment