Tuesday, April 3, 2012

conference weekend


Conference weekend really is one of my favorite times of the year. I think it is so amazing that we are able to hear from our leaders twice a year, and I love the spiritual boost it gives me each time. This general conference we went up to the family cabin up in Pine Valley. Alex was able to attend the priesthood session up in Pine Valley with my dad and my brothers while all the girls stayed at the cabin and put wedding invitations together! The next day was my moms birthday {april fools day} and we watched the morning session of conference together, as well as eating a really yummy breakfast together consisting of french toast, bacon, fried eggs, and a diet coke to top it all off! For the afternoon session we went to Grandma Grace's house where she hosted a party with all the cousins! My new favorite tradition is getting my feet rubbed, lotion included, during conference by Grandma Grace! I told Alex I will never have to rub his feet again, when we move in he can just walk upstairs and get a footrub anytime he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment