Thursday, June 5, 2014

34 Weeks!

I went to the "what women want expo this week and scored these darling headbands! We also got the furniture for Kambree's room (finally!) Then i spent my afternoon folding itty-bitty things:)

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes... so ready for spring dresses! & normal(ish) clothes once Kambree gets here! 
Sleep: Every night is still different, i sure love the nights i sleep all night though.
Worst moment this week: This week i said goodbye to my wedding ring! It's just a little too tight and i get too claustrophobic when it's even a little tight. 

Miss Anything? sitting comfy on the couch.. or anywhere for that matter. I can't wait to get out of bed like a normal human being, the process i go through to get out of bed is so ridiculous. 
Movement: still love feeling all of her random wiggles.
Food cravings: Chocolate, but I don't think thats due to pregnancy ha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Patients. Mostly just the stinky ones. It's all I can do to not throw up while we are doing x-rays!
Gender: Girl 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I have heartburn every now and then, however, I am currently rocking the pregnancy waddle due to hip/pelvic/lower back pain every now and then.
Belly Button in or out? flat
Wedding rings on or off? off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired, but happy!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival! Seems so surreal at this point, I can not wait to see her precious face & hold her for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment