Sunday, June 8, 2014

a weekend for FT (family time)

One of Alex's cousins was married a few weeks ago, and since it was a holiday weekend we decided to make a family weekend out of it! We went to lots of yummy places to eat like Zupas, Blue Lemon, CPK, Pei Wei, and a few other places. I got my fountain drink raspberry ice crystal light fix at Zupas which is always a plus! I need a crystal light fountain drink machine in my house!! I sure love that stuff! We spent one morning at the aquarium which ended up being a really good time, I loved it & i loved being able to experience it with the little boys, they make everything more fun! We played so many games of five crowns, and we took naps everyday! YES PLEASE! It was such a relaxing trip, just what we needed! Thanks for the fun weekend Hans and Lori!
 
Linc kept saying, "Mom give me my phone!" & then he took 200 pictures of the penguins most of which are extremely blurry, what a cutie he is!
 Penguins caught kissing!
 Jett loved the dessert bompa ordered from Zupas! Everytime someone would get a spoonful he would open his mouth as wide as he could even if the bite wasn't going to him!
 These three munchkins woke us up from a nap one day and we sat in bed, ate cheez-it's and talked about swimming. I love them too much!
Jack has been working out! He finally beat Alex this time!
 We got to celebrate Eric's birthday while we were up there it was so fun to get so much family together!
Katie and I are due soo close together!
Thanks for the fun weekend H&L! We had such a good time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment