Sunday, June 8, 2014

36 weeks!

How far along: 36 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Anything comfy. Everything is so tight ha! I love the maternity shirts from target though! I keep buying more!
Belly button in or out: Flat
Sleep: Still sleeping relatively well, although more tossing & turning to get comfortable or lying awake debating whether I have to pee bad enough to actually get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Our trip up north gave me a much needed break! I got to take a nap everyday! It was heavenly! 
Miss anything: Energy! This weekend trip was so fun but my feet are swollen and I am so tired all the time! 
Movement: Always! She is so wiggly! 
Cravings: Cheez-it's! Alex got me the biggest pack from costco ha! They are delicious!
Queasy or sick: Not queasy but not necessarily great, so much heartburn these last few days & all around uncomfortable.
Looking forward to: Baby day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment