Sunday, March 22, 2015

THE WEEKENDERS

What a busy weekend! Saturday was officially my last day at Fabulous Freddy's. I have worked there for almost SIX years, and it has been a really great job for me. I am sad to leave, but I am overly excited to have Saturdays off, aside from vacations and rainy days, I always work on Saturdays! The card thing must be documented, Lori has always said that it is impossible to win the kings round of five crowns with "nary-a-nare" ha that means no wilds, and no jokeys. But i proved that theory wrong, after I won the game with "nary-a-nare". We get really into our card games, okay? Kambree got a new life jacket, and she loved it for about thirty seconds and then she really hated it. Alex and I could not stop laughing poor thing, I think we have pulled up that third picture thirty different times, it was taken during the transition of really excited to really mad and it is hilarious. Aunt Heidi came down for the weekend and we have had such a good time with her around, we wish she came down more! Kambree is obsessed with the "Believe for Britton" bracelets and she crawls all over the place with them dangling out of her mouth, she is so silly. Kam was exhausted by the end of the weekend, she even snuggled her daddy, she never snuggles anyone so we take it when we can get it. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment