Saturday, April 18, 2015

BRIDAL SHOWERS

Saturday was a busy day for my little Kam & I. We had two bridal showers! The first was for Alex's cousin Kacy's fiance, Emma. It was the cutest shower I have ever been to! There were Diet Coke's which is always a plus for me, and a panini bar, such a good idea! It was delicious. Kam got a little sick of being held so we spent quite a bit of time in the cutest playroom, the mini kitchen was a hit!! We took a goodie bag to go since we needed to head over to Santa Clara for Callen Crenshaw's bridal shower. It was nap time and Kambree got pretty fussy on the way over, I figured the goodie back was tied up enough and I handed it back to her to keep her entertained. She was entertained all right. I got to Hailee's and went to get her out of her carseat, and she was COVERED in chocolate  and popcorn. Somehow she had gotten into the bag, I had no idea there were chocolate covered cinnamon bears and white chocolate popcorn, it was a disaster, but oh so hilarious! We went right upstairs to get her cleaned up and changed. (SO glad I brought a change of clothes!) We had a fun time seeing a lot of my friends from high school that I don't get to see very often! I am so excited for these cute girls!!

& later that night we played peek-a-boo foreverrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment