Thursday, April 9, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX

Alex stopped drinking pop a little before Christmas this last year. He decided to end it on his Birthday, so Kambree and I headed to swig for a "rip-tide" and a pink sugar cookie to surprise him with at work! For lunch we wanted to go to Red Lobster, but nap time took precedence and we ended up getting Honolulu Grill to go and we had lunch at home. After Alex got home from work he went and played pickle-ball with some of his friends, and then we went and had a yummy dinner my mom made for us! After dinner we hurried over to Alex's softball games. My mom kept Kam at home with her since a few of the cousins were coming over to swim. It was a nice break for me, I actually got to watch the softball games! I hope you had a good birthday sweets, I love you! 25 has never looked better!! 
 The day after Alex's Birthday we went to Red Lobster with the crew. Red Lobster is Alex's favorite place to eat so it's basically tradition to go for his birthday, yum!!
The day before Alex's Birthday I had his friends over for pizza and ice cream while we watched the Jazz game! I am so mad I didn't get pictures of the whole group, but we had such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment