Monday, October 27, 2014

Budah's Beaver Invitational

Every year Bryson Hurst has a bunch of people come up to stay at their families cabin and compete in a bunch of events with all the guys. I went up early and did the grocery shopping with Budah, and then we went up to Beaver and golfed.  It was just Budah, Kacy Esplin, and myself.  It was fun to get out and golf.  The first night, we played ping pong, pool, and horseshoes.  I was teamed up with Kacen Smith for ping pong and we won.  I was with Brant Parker in pool but we took second place.  Horseshoes, we got kind of screwed and lost after only one victory.  I was with Mitch Frei.  So after the first night, I was in the lead.  We played halo until 5 in the morning and then woke up at 10 to play pickleball and volleyball.  We lost in the first game in both events which sucked but both teams we lost to ended up winning it.  I ended up around 5th place thanks to the poor performance on day two.  It was really fun to see a bunch of friends I don't get to see very much and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment