Sunday, October 5, 2014

pictures with no place to go

 I miss this sweet tiny girl wearing the baggy cupcake jammies. They are too small for her now and it makes me sad, how is she growing so much already!?
Loving the one sock ha!
 Alex took this picture while Kambree and I were snoozing one afternoon and I kind of love it. I love cudding my girl and sometimes you just need to take a nap together, especially after a particularly hard afternoon.
 My mom took this while she was watching little K one day. I love getting pictures sent to me while I am at clinic and work!
This may be one of my favorite pictures of our little miss haha. I handed her my makeup brush because I was trying to get ready and trying to keep her entertained at the same time. She was all smiles until I got my phone out to take a picture, then she got all serious face & we got this gem of a picture. I love it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment