Thursday, October 18, 2012

conference weekend {october 2012 session}

Alex and I headed up to Pine Valley with my family for conference weekend. Let me tell you, it was a MUCH needed break from school and work even if we just stayed the night. Pine Valley is one of my favorite places to go. It is far enough to feel like you aren't anywhere near home, but its such a close drive, and oh so beautiful.

 Conference was so amazing! I worked on a project throughout all the meetings so that i would have an easier time staying awake. It worked! {pictures coming soon, maybe ha} I stayed awake the whole time and enjoyed every second of it. I felt like each session flew by too, i honestly couldn't believe it when Alex would say it was the last speaker.

We also went shooting in between sessions which was so much fun. Everyone was so good, i didn't want to shoot and totally miss but my dad talked me into it and somehow i hit the pop can on the first try ha i got lucky!

 












we also ate wayyy to much pumpkin pie. it was delicious. bring it on thanksgiving, i am oh so ready!

1 comment:

  1. I think about pumpkin pie everyday! I'm jealous that you got some.

    ReplyDelete