Monday, February 10, 2014

21 weeks!

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure! Probably six or seven pounds?
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the Leggings.. cold weather is so convenient for being pregnant.
Stretch marks? Still trying to get rid of the first few I had but I haven't gotten any more!
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: On Saturday when I got home from work Alex had taken the bed out of our guest bedroom and we got to set up the crib together! It was so exciting! Now I just need to get the bedding done!
Movement: baby girl moves all day long & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy.
Food cravings: Chocolate and Diet Coke. Two things that cause acid reflux which I have had a lot of lately. So it seems like I always want those two things but I can't have either of them. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating right when I wake up makes me sick! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: one happy camper.
Looking forward to: I can't wait for Alex to be able to feel the baby move around, I love that I can feel her all the time but I can't wait to share that with Alex. 

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for the questions and enjoy linking up!

    Happy Wednesday!
    KB
    http://timeofyourlifekb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only hope that I look like you when I am pregnant! Not fair tor, not fair :-)

    ReplyDelete