Friday, February 7, 2014

halfway there!! (20 weeks!!)


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: six pounds gained!
Maternity clothes? Sweats and leggings, everyday!
Stretch marks? The ones I was starting to get are starting to go away, thank you burt's bee's!!

Sleep: Still sleeping great, every now and then I have to get up for a drink or bathroom break, but not too bad!
Best moment this week: seeing baby girl at my 20 week ultrasound & hearing that all is healthy and good!
Movement: this little ones is always moving around! I love it! There is nothing better!
Food cravings: Not really, I usually always want mexican but that is pretty typical for me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am doing my clinicals at an orthopedic office right now, and when those people get their casts off and come in for x-rays, I want to die. The smell is the most awful thing in the world, I can't handle it. Plus they get dead skin all over the image receptor and table and it's just not a fun thing!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In!!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I've ever been in my entire life!! I am finally starting to enjoy being pregnant!
Looking forward to:  More fun nursery decorating and the big one... PICKING BABY GIRL'S NAME! (If we can ever agree on one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment