Sunday, February 23, 2014

22 weeks!

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nope! My scrubs are getting a little bit tighter though! I might have to get a new top! 

Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: The night before Valentines Alex and I were babysitting our nephews. After we put the boys to bed we were just laying on the couch talking. Our baby was moving around quite a bit and we just laid on the couch and watched my belly move around. Alex finally got to feel her wiggling around. I have been dying to give him a chance to see how amazing it really is! I couldn't have asked for a better Valentines present! 

Movement: Lots of movement! I can't really feel her moving around during the day, I think because I am so busy doing other things but whenever i get a minute to sit/lay down she immediately starts moving. 
Food cravings: I just miss drinking Diet Coke. I haven't completely eliminated it, but I drink very little of it. I kind of hate it ha. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have acid reflux pretty bad and I don't know what is causing it! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes! 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In. I'm not sure that it will ever go out, which is fine by me. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy as a clam
Looking forward to: gettting this little girl here!! June can't come soon enough!!



There is no belly picture this week! The hot glue wasn't doing it's job so Alex thought he would put a few screws in it for me. He might have picked screws that were too long and they went right through my board. I was kind of sad, but we will put some shorter ones in and paint over it & that will have to do. 

While I was laying on the couch I videoed my belly ha. You can see three little movements on the right side of my belly. They are small but she sure was wiggling around!

No comments:

Post a Comment