Sunday, May 4, 2014

28 Weeks!

How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? I have only bought two maternity shirts and a dress from target. I usually just wear sweats anyways and those fit me pretty good still!
Sleep: I get up in the night quite a bit to pee but I can usually go right back to sleep!
Best moment this week: officially rolling into the third trimester - I can't express how excited I am to meet my sweet baby girl!
Miss Anything? Being comfortable!!
Movement: all the time, especially at night! She is always on the move!
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Still lots of heartburn, thank goodness for medicine though, it helps me enough to get me through the day. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.. although I do get frustrated when I have the sciatic pain in my hips and walking/moving in anyways hurts so so bad. I hate that I can't even walk and it usually ends in lots of tears. 
Weird moment this week: Saturday night I woke up at 2AM and was really struggling to breathe. I got up and walked around, had some water, and sat in the recliner for a bit. I tried to go back to bed but I just laid there and struggled to breathe for hours. It was the weirdest thing. Anytime I tried to take a deep breath my throat made a kind of gurgling noise? I think it had something to do with the reflux I have had. I'm not really sure it was so strange. I spent Sunday just relaxing at home. I still was having a hard time breathing but nothing like it was in the night. I'm not sure what happened but I am sure glad it is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment