Sunday, May 4, 2014

3D Ultrasound

The ultrasound tech drew sunglasses on her ha!
Alex and I decided to do the 3D ultrasound and I am soo glad we did. Our baby is the most perfect little thing I have ever seen. I love seeing her move and seeing all her fingers and toes. This little one has chunky cheeks, but that should be expected, she is definitely our baby! I loved that she always had to have her hand by her face, that is something I have always done! I can't sleep unless my hands are tucked right up by my face! During the ultrasound the cord kept touching her lips, it tickled her lips and she kept sticking her tongue out. It was way funny. Ah i love this little girl soo much, and the next few weeks can't go by fast enough. People keep telling me that my life is about to get a lot crazier with her being born and that it is a lot easier to take care of her while she is still inside my tummy... obviously it is, but I am dying to meet her, and I just want to snuggle this babe. I love you Kambree!

No comments:

Post a Comment