Sunday, May 4, 2014

29 Weeks!

How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 Pounds
Maternity clothes? I said goodbye to my scrub tops today. They were probably going to burst at the seams if i tried to wear them one more time!! I was trying to make them last since I only have three weeks of wearing red scrubs left but it was pretty much not going to happen! 
Sleep: It depends on the day (night.) Sometimes I am up ten times during the night and sometimes I sleep through the night. 
Miss Anything? Wearing whatever I want, my choices are getting pretty limited these days. I miss being able to move my body!
Movement: SO MUCH! I love this little girl!
Food cravings: I always want chocolate so I pretty much can't count that as a craving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had a patient this week that had a bowel movement during the exam... I just about lost it.
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn and I am so dang hot all the time! Thank goodness I won't be pregnant during the hottest part of the summer, I would die.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment