Sunday, May 4, 2014

a pinata project

For one of my classes I had to do a presentation on the hispanic culture and their views on different things that involve the medical field, like their views on death and dying, and some of the things they believe. We decided to make it a little bit of a fiesta (or distract our teacher from our presentation) and liven things up with a pinata! I made this pinata and it was actually quite easy! I cut the two sides of the skull out of the big sides of the box, and then i used the flaps on the box and bent them to shape the inbetween. Instead of using tissue paper, I used one of the plastic tablecloths from the dollar store and cut it into strips. Then I just used black paper for the eyes and the mouth. It turned out pretty good, and it was a hit in class! Yay for good grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment