Saturday, March 22, 2014

24 weeks!

How far along: 24 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: I honestly have no idea
Maternity clothes: You could say I am avoiding maternity clothes, but i don't know how much longer that will last.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I have been sleeping sooo good, i love it!
Best moment this week: I was working at Freddy's and a polygamist girl came up to get a wash. She said, "How's the girl with the sexy baby bump?" I didn't even know what to say ha I couldn't believe that came out of her mouth, it was hilarious.
Miss anything: Being able to move! I feel so limited these days, my belly is getting big and I still have quite a ways to go!
Movement: Lots of movement all over. This little one is very busy!
Cravings: My little sister got me started on fruit water again. Water + strawberries + Dasani coconut pineapple flavoring. My favorite:)
Queasy or sick: I finally got medicine for Acid Reflux and life is so good! I am so grateful for medicine, acid reflux is no fun at all.
Looking forward to: Working on baby bedding, I finally bought fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment