Thursday, March 27, 2014

27 weeks!

How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? Leggings, maternity shirts, and sweats!
Sleep: still sleeping great, sometimes i have a hard time falling asleep but once i'm asleep i usually don't wake up!
Best moment this week: Alex told me when i go to sleep he puts his hand on my belly and Kambree kicks and wiggles a lot! I am so excited for him to be a dad!
Miss Anything? Yes! Being able to MOVE. I've got the waddle down. You know the song wobble? As i walk down the hall in our house that song is always in my head but it's more like "waddle baby, waddle baby, waddle baby, waddle" I look dang good when i do it too ha.
Movement: Always moving! Her little feet have found a nice little spot in my ribs;)
Food cravings: Nope. Just seems like I finally have my appetite back. Being so sick the first twenty-ish weeks really took it's toll!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope. I have started having contractions though.
Symptoms: Sciatic pain is on and off. Mostly on and i hate it more than anything. Heartburn is pretty much under control though which is such a blessing!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! (Just really tired at the end of the day, & my feet! They are so sore by the end of my clinic shifts.)
Looking forward to: Getting this girl here! I cannot wait to meet her! Three months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment