Saturday, March 22, 2014

new job!!

Last week we were talking to Alex's parents and his mom mentioned something about Alex going to work for his dad at his accounting firm. Later that evening Alex and I were talking about it and we decided to text her and see if she had just said that or if she was being serious about it. She never replied and we kind of forgot about it. The next morning Alex got a text from his dad really early in the morning to have him give his dad a call when he got a chance. He called and Alex was offered a job at Adams Hafen and Co. We are both soooo excited. This is just what Alex needs right now... experience!! I convinced Alex to take a first day of work picture, I am just really excited for him, it's kind of a big deal! I love my accountant:)

No comments:

Post a Comment