Saturday, March 22, 2014

23 weeks!

How far along: 23 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: According to my doctor i've only gained six pounds ha but i haven't been keeping track very well!
Maternity clothes: No, just sweats and leggings but my scrubs are getting real tight!!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: One morning I woke up to four really big kicks, I loved that!
Worst moment this week: I went to the pharmacy to get medicine for Acid Reflux and a lady in line heard the pharmacist say the last thing i picked up from there was my pre-natal vitamins... then she totally chewed me out and said my child was going to have major birth defects! Since when are vitamins bad for babies?!
Movement: Tons of movement, i'm loving it.
Cravings: i love donuts, but i think i just love them always? I don't know if i really crave things, I feel like that could be a made up thing so women can eat whatever they want while pregnant? ha
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Lots more movement and spring break!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment