Sunday, March 23, 2014

Missionary Sisters

One of my little sisters has started using Facebook as a new missionary tool. She has been sharing gospel messages through Facebook and has also been able to keep in contact with people in areas that she has left. She has asked me to turn a few quotes into prints for her so she has something to share each week! I was happy to help and I thought I may as well share them!

This week's quote was "doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith" by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. This is one of my very favorite quotes. I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life and so grateful to have my two little sisters & sister-in-law sharing it with others, they are the best examples to me.
You can download an 8.5x11 here. Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment