Saturday, March 22, 2014

26 weeks!

How far along: 26 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: No idea.
Maternity clothes: I wear the few maternity clothes I have, but I do wear lots of sweats and leggings.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I sleep good once I can get to sleep, I am always tired, but getting comfortable is getting a whole lot harder.
Best moment this week: Finally being able to say three months to go! :)
Worst moment this week: I have just been frustrated lately with how achy my body is. I can't sit in the same position for more than ten minutes and my feet are always hurting! I just want to be comfortable for ten minutes that's all i ask!
Miss anything: Being able to move my body!! 
Movement: My heavens this girl is a mover! She literally kept me up ALL NIGHT a few nights ago. Everytime I was close to falling asleep she would kick or turn again. I am convinced her hair is red.
Cravings: Nothing really! Just happy with anything.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Getting her here! I am so excited to meet her and I am really excited to be pain free. My body has been hurting non-stop and I just want to feel okay again!

No comments:

Post a Comment