Saturday, September 27, 2014

day ten (the day we got to go home!!)

Every morning we were in the NICU I would go up for rounds and get the update on Kambree, and the plan was always to get antibiotics the morning and night of the tenth day and then go home super late. I went up for rounds on the tenth day and Dr. Rideout caught me completely off-guard when he went through his stuff and then said Kambree is doing so great she can go home right now. I was so shocked and so happy. I immediately started bawling. I was kind of an emotional mess during our hospital days. I was so glad my mom was there, we got all our stuff together, watched the CPR videos and were on our way! I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I was finally leaving the hospital with my family. It was too good to be true. Uncle Ryker couldn't get over to our house fast enough, he was soo happy to be with her and hold her. Little uncles are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment