Friday, January 31, 2014

18 week bump update (yes, i skipped week 17, oops!!)

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: probably three or four pounds, not really sure! 
Maternity clothes? Still rockin' the leggings, yoga pants, and sweatpants! 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great - minus the frequent trips to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Since I skipped my 17 week update the best moment was feeling her move the first time. That was during week 17! January 12th to be exact. I was sitting in Sunday School and I felt three distinct little movements like nothing I have felt before! It was the greatest, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face!
Miss Anything? 
Movement: Yes, not a ton but every now and then I can feel little movements! 
Food cravings: DONUTS! Just plain ol' chocolate donuts. & french fries but i don't eat those very often, although they do sounds good, always! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I can't get over the stinky patients. They make me want to puke. 
Have you started to show yet: It kind of depends on what I am wearing! In this tight hoodie you can totally tell but when I am wearing scrubs you can't tell at all! 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I'm starting to throw up a whole lot less!
Looking forward to: More movement! There is nothing better then feeling her wiggle around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment