Sunday, January 5, 2014

farewell

This was a day I had not been looking forward to. Having my two little sisters leave for a year and a half was going to be hard. They are only fourteen months younger than I am and I hated that they were leaving, they are my best friends! Don't think I wasn't excited for them because I was and still am! Who wouldn't want to listen to two cute girls though? I know they will be incredible missionaries! Their talks were amazing, I am so proud to have them as my little sisters. They have such a solid testimony of the gospel and I know that they will help so many come to Christ. We had a luncheon after their talks and it was fun to visit with family. I also got to design their invitations, I think they turned out cute! I am sad to see them go, but I am so proud of them and their decision to serve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment