Sunday, January 5, 2014

and they're off

The morning of October 23rd, we got up about 5:15 in the morning and headed over to the airport. We said our goodbye's and then watched Macey board the plane. It was kind of nice that we just woke up and went it didn't give us much time to be sad! After we watched Macey's plane take off we got ready to go home. We walked out to the car and said our goodbye's to Mitzi. Mitzi and I hugged for a while then she pulled away and pointed her finger at me and said, "Don't you dare have a baby while I am gone!" Alex and I literally had to RUN to the car we were trying so hard not to laugh. We had found out two days before that we were expecting! I was grateful we had something to laugh about, we couldn't even be sad anymore! It was a rough day but Alex and I have been laughing about that every since. See you in 1.5!

No comments:

Post a Comment