Sunday, January 5, 2014

a night by the campfire

My dad built a fire pit on the back patio of their new house. We decided to test it out and roast mallows for smores. After we had our treats we whipped out one of our favorite games. Are you Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. That game is SO HARD! No fifth grader knows the answer to those questions, heck no one knows the answers to those questions! It makes for some good laughs though. We made the mistake of putting my mom and Mitzi on the same team ha! That was a real treat. I posted something on facebook because it was too funny not to share... this is what i posted.
Tonight playing "Are you smarter than a fifth grader" Mitzi Gates and Anne Gates had the question of "Canada has two official languages. One is English. What is the other?" My mom said DUH ca-na-dian!! Nope mom they speak French. Canadian is not a language. Oh I love family time, we are going to miss the twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment