Friday, January 31, 2014

19 week bump update!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Sweats and leggings... everyday! I'm really glad leggings are totally normal to wear around these days! 
Stretch marks? Yes... dang it! But, I have burt's bee's mama bee honey oil and their mama bee's belly butter and I think we've got things under control now! Plus, the oil smells heavenly!!
Sleep: This week Alex decided we sleep too much. We go to bed soo early but I am really tired all the time! I haven't been getting up to pee in the night anymore though, thank goodness! 
Best moment this week: realizing that I am almost halfway there.. BOOM!
Movement: so much movement this week! I love feeling her move all the time! I also put my really big anatomy book on my belly this week and i think she felt smooshed! She was not having any of that! She was moving around so much ha. So I did it a few more times, selfish i know, but feeling her move is too fun! 
Food cravings: Not really, I am starting to like food again though, I kind of started hating meal time for a while and it seems like my meal portions are more where they were before i was pregnant. For a while I would eat close to nothing and be full! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Patient's and skunk smell. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Not too much though. I'm still waiting for the bump look. I feel like i am still in the not quite belly bump, you just look kinda fat stage ha. 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Thinks are going great! I am feeling so much better. I still have sciatic pain but luckily that comes and goes! 
Looking forward to:  My 20 Week ultrasound this week!



My little brother and sister had some fun with my chalkboard sign this week ha, my little sister missionaries loved getting these pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment